SEO(search engine optimization) – it is differently the optimization of websites for search engines. SEO is the set of actions taken to achieve the highest ranking in organic search results for specific keywords by a given website. The optimization consists in searching for the most effective solution for the site’s position, content solutions, website code, incoming links and other factors affecting the ranking of the search engine. SEO increases the chances of success of our campaign in organic results.
Process and methodology
The following list presents the chronological scheme and methodology of our actions in the field of SEO activities. Each cooperation starts with the creation of a free preparation document.
Preparation – Free Service
- Initial analysis of the site situation – Before starting any activities, we undertake a preliminary assessment of the current situation of the site from the SEO perspective.
- Initial strategy – Preparation of an initial strategy of activities based on the conducted analysis of the website.
- Valuation – Preparing the valuation offer for specific website and number of hours foreseen for the project service.
- Tools integration – Installation and analysis of Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Online competitors analysis – study of online competitors to track trends and strategies to stay one step ahead.
- Keyword analysis – Establishing an industry-specific keywords that set you apart from the competition and expand your company’s visibility.
- Detailed technical audit – Performing a technical audit aimed on detecting any errors occuring on website along with practical recommendations for their repair.
- ON-Site optimization – Creating custom patterns for: Title Tags, Meta data, H1 Tags and Image Tags.
- Detailed content audit – The main objective of the audit is to detect the most valuable websites and optimize them based on previously selected key phrases in terms of the largest potential for organic traffic generation.
- Content optimization – Creating or optimizing for keyword rich content for website landing pages.
- Domain authority increase – This stage of activities is aimed on acquiring signals from valuable industry- specific websites. The rate of link growth is matched, taking into account the history of obtaining links and current site positions for individual key phrases.
- Linking profile analysis – The aim of the linking analysis is to detect links that can negatively impact the visibility of the website. For sites that are at risk of being penalized by Google, doing so is critical to avoid such penalty.
- Content marketing initiatives – Helps to establish and maintain the website as an authority for the keywords we target.
Measuring results and reporting
- Analysis – Constant monitoring and data analysis to further optimize and improve results.
- Reporting – Access to a user-friendly excell based dashboard that helps you track your website’s activity and progres. We deliver a detailed monthly report that dives deeper into your website’s metrics.
We approach each site’s SEO pricing individually. Below model of settlement is proposed for settling the SEO activities.The subscription fee in this settlement model will depend on size, complexity level of the website, scope of activities carried out and the competitiveness in the industry. Therefore, it can be presented after providing exact website addresses and preparing the initial strategy. Total cost will include the budget for publishing articles, creating content and graphics. The final cost can be provided after the valuation process.
Subscription (permanent subscription) – a convenient form of settlement, ensuring the absence of any additional fees. In addition, we do not sign a multi-month contract in the subscription model. You pay just for each month.
Mixed (subscription + bonus effect) – in this model of a low basic subscription fee, a bonus for achieving a specific effect is added. Settlement in this model requires the conclusion of a contract for a specified period of time. Due to the fact that the effects of SEO activities are usually visible in the longer time perspective, a contract for a minimum period of 12 months is required in this settlement model.